List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    [users@httpd] Information about the mpm-worker module
From:       Nicola Flucke <nicola.flucke () kippdata ! de>
Date:       2005-01-31 10:14:43

Hello,

we want to use mpm-worker module (Apache 2.0.x) with Solaris 2.8 (and
higher). The system now works with Apache 1.3.x, but we think about, to
switch to Apache 2.0.x. The whole system is high available and often
running under high load.

Did someone have experience with a system like that and the mpm-worker
module? Is the module stable? How does it behave under high load? It
would be great, to get some realistic information to ease our decision,
whether or not to use mpm-worker module.

Thanks in advance.