List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    RE: [users@httpd] Bandwidth throttling problem in Apache 2.0
From:       "Gary Smith" <gary () primeexalia ! com>
Date:       2004-07-29 14:11:07

This is one of the reasons that we're still on 1.3.x series was for
bandwidth control and traffic shaping.  Since we host sites using
VirtualNamedHosts the OS level traffic shaping would affect all sites in
the same way whereas mod_bandwidth allow fine grain control to lock down
sites to a particular speed or number of connections.

It would be nice if they ported that forward...