List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    Re: [users@httpd] Trying to get SSL going on Apache 2.0.48 on Mac
From:       Phill Thomas <phill.thomas () solutions-inc ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-04-30 16:10:07

Its ok, I've sorted it now.

I forgot to add the SSLSessionCache in :-/

Thanks for your help!

On 30/4/04 4:54 pm, "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:

> [...]

Phillip Thomas
Systems Administrator
Freedom255
AppleCentre Brighton & Hove
The Joinery, 255 Old Shoreham Road
Hove, East Sussex. BN3 7ED
phill.thomas@solutions-inc.co.uk
http://www.freedom255.com/
DDI & Voicemail : 01273 200771
Freedom255 : 01273 200900
Fax : 01273 889030
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The
intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible. The views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by Solutions Inc
(Ltd.).