List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    RE: [users@httpd] SSL encryption errors on certain browsers
From:       "Harrell, Roger" <rjharrel () bechtel ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 22:32:42

Actually I think that I am using strong encryption. I mispoke. The SSL
section is one of the few parts of the service I have not configured myself
so I'm still pretty unfamiliar with it. How do I check how this is
configured? I went through the files where the apache is running under SSL
and could not find any reference to how the SSL specifically is configured.

Thanks,
Roger