List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    Re: [users@httpd] The / required at the end of a URL?
From:       "Verizon" <markcham () gte ! net>
Date:       2002-10-31 16:47:35

Thanks to Zac Stevens who suggested I put "UseCanonicalName Off" in my
config file.  That seems to have solved my problem.  Apparently, this suggests
that my ServerName is not set correctly.  I don't know how to do that, but
for now it's working!

Mark

ps. Another suggestion to was to remove the trailing / from the documentroot
in the config file.  However, there was no trailing / to be removed.