List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    RE: [users@httpd] Apache 2.x
From:       "Stone, Timothy" <tstone () cityofhbg ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 15:47:56

From the Apache home page:

"The Apache HTTP Server Project is proud to announce the sixth public release of \
Apache 2.0. Apache 2.0 has been running on the apache.org website since December of \
2000 and has proven to be very reliable."

I don't know of a better endorsement for the Apache 2.0.x series. The general feeling \
in my enterprise is that Apache 2.0.x adoption rate is skyrocketing and we are moving \
to it across the board. Also consider the parity now available in Apache on Win2k \
platforms. Apache 2.0.x is the first Apache with such parity between *nix and Win2k.

Tim