List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    RE: [users@httpd] data base
From:       "John Elkins" <john () vermontdatabase ! com>
Date:       2002-08-30 13:40:54

Grant:

Next week I will be releasing an Apache module that implements a server-side
scripting language with an integrated database.  There will be no charge for
"personal" use and a relatively inexpensive license for deployment.  I am
confident you would find this to be the easiest way to store and publish
database contents on the web.  The product is called "CloudWriter".

John Elkins
Web and Database Technologies.  Storage Systems
Vermont Database Corporation
400 Upper Hollow Hill Road
Stowe VT  05672-4510 USA
802-249-0914; 775-822-2568 (FAX); 802-253-4146 (residence)
john@vermontdatabase.com <mailto:john@vermontdatabase.com>
www.vermontdatabase.com <http://www.vermontdatabase.com>