List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    Apache and windows
From:       <linux () altahost ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 23:46:55

I am running apache on windows XP but only using it for local
development purposes. I want to be able to add multiple named based
sites to apache (again only for view locally). Do I need to configure
anything else other then the http.conf file in order to setup a name
based domain. I have already made the necessary modifications to my
http.conf file but still cannot access the domain.

Jeff