List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    Missing invocation of vulnerabilites_22.sh for cms site staging
From:       wrowe () rowe-clan ! net
Date:       2014-09-03 15:12:27

If someone is more familiar with the site cms build than I am...

lib/path.pm seems to glob the vulnerabilities_22.sh and vulnerabilities_24.sh
as dependencies of content/security/vulnerabilities-httpd.xml.  However,
according to the last builds only vulnerabilities_24.sh is being invoked;

http://ci.apache.org/builders/httpd-site-staging/builds/22/steps/compile/logs/stdio

leaving us with current 2.4 and no updates to 2.2 issues.

I'm stumped, any hints?