List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    Re: Technical reasons for -1 votes (?)
From:       Jim Jagielski <jim () jaguNET ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 20:15:00

Wow...

As far as I can tell, we have *never* been so tight arsed with
anything else: not mod_proxy_html, mod_sed, mod_rewrite,
mod_dumpio, mod_substitute, (add your favorite one here)...
And especially not with someone who's been a PMC member for
as long as Graham has (~10yrs).

I reiterate my +1s for accepting the code and stress that my
preference is right in the main tree.