List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    Any interest in the ApacheMon source code?
From:       "Jorge Schrauwen" <jorge.schrauwen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 15:00:25

Hi dev's,

I used to maintain ApacheMon (now removed from blackdot.be) I no longer have
the time to keep updating and fixing it.
I started working on this a few years ago because I wasn't (still not
actually) satisfied with the bundled ApacheMonitor.exe

So I started working a replacement. First version had a few form to use
bundled tools like ab etc.
It also offered limited remote support.
I lost that code and started inquiring to the users what they liked most
about it before I started recreating it.
The all seem to like the remote support.

I've made a lot of improvements but its far far and the current version is
rather buggy.
I someday wish to work on it again but I just don't have the time to do it
now.

So if there is interest in this I'd like to donate the code that I have to
the ASF.
Sadly I didn't know C back then (and still don't) so its all written in
Delphi.

Jorge Schrauwen