List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    Re: Questions on configuring Apache Server
From:       Plüm,_Rüdiger,_VF_EITO <ruediger.pluem () vodafone ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 17:10:53

Maybe modsecurity (http://www.modsecurity.org/) already does what you need.
Otherwise it gives you an impression how to write an appropriate module to do so.
Looking at http://apache.webthing.com/ for mod_accessibility and for mod_proxy_html
also seems to be good idea to either find out that what you need is already there
or to get an idea how to do it yourself.

Regards

Rüdiger