List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    Re: Apache 2.0 download problem
From:       Greg Ames <gregames () apache ! org>
Date:       2003-02-28 17:32:32

Erik Abele wrote:
>>Got a ton of those lately... It's proably because
>>http://nagoya.apache.org/mirror/httpd/binaries/win32/
>>
>>Advertises that the last stable version is 2.0.43, while in the files we
>>have 2.0.44...
>

> Therefore I sent the attached patch some days ago ;-)
>
> Can somebody please apply it to the httpd-dist repo or
> alternatively give me enough karma to do it by myself.

Patch applied and that directory cvs up'd on daedalus.  Thanks, Erik.

What I didn't do (and your patch didn't do either) is change the reference in
README.html to a "small patch for a small problem" pointing to
apache_2.0.43-win9x-x86-apr-patch.zip .  I don't know for certain if that is
relevant for .44, but there is a .44 patch with that naming convention, so maybe
there is another small problem.  Could someone who knows for sure what's going
on here please do whatever is appropriate?

Thanks,
Greg