List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    mod_authn_dbi... first release...
From:       "Paul Querna" <chip () cyan ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 7:31:16

It is heavily based off of mod_authn_mysql.  It uses libdbi(
http://libdbi.sf.net ) as an abstraction layer.
I personaly have only had a chance to use MySQL as a backend, it should work
easily with PgSQL if libdbi does its job.

You can get it now on:
http://open.cyanworlds.com/

I even bothered to add some CSS to the website so that is isn't as bland :-)

comments, questions, and flames are all welcome, some more than others.

-chip