List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    Re: daedalus is running httpd-2.0.pre40
From:       Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar () Golux ! Com>
Date:       2002-07-26 18:16:28

Ryan Bloom wrote:

> > Stop handwaving.  No-one is suggesting overwriting httpd.conf.
>
> Re-read that paragraph.  In no place did I say we were.  I said we were
> re-installing the default config files on an upgrade

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but I took 'default config files' to
mean httpd.conf.  If that's not what you meant, as it obviously
wasn't, then my remarks don't apply.

I'm -0 on the -*.conf files going into /conf/, so I guess we're
in agreement on that, but I'm absolutely -1 on them not being
supplied *somewhere*.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"