List:       apache-docs
Subject:    Re: modules.apache.org data
From:       "William A. Rowe Jr." <wrowe () rowe-clan ! net>
Date:       2011-06-24 22:37:43

On 6/22/2011 8:20 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I've received the data from modules.apache.org, and would like to get started doing \
> something with it, but I'm about to leave on family vacation, and won't \
> realistically even look at it until July. I'd be glad to send it to the individuals \
> who have expressed interest in this project, but can't post it to the mailing list \
> in its raw form because it contains the site account information.
> There are currently two proposals out there - that we generate XML from the data, \
> and from that generate the HTML for a site, or that we do a FOAF-based solution. I \
> don't have a strong preference for one or the other, although I think each has \
> advantages.
> Let me know if you'd like to receive a copy of the data.

Just a quick update.  The spam rate turns out to be very low, and so
is the submission rate, averaging 1/month per to Adam.  DOAP records
that the developers could update more frequently seems like a good
idea, and putting this up in a sheltered instance with php would be
a good short term solution.