List:       apache-docs
Subject:    Fwd: Why is 1.3 still on the download page?
From:       "William A. Rowe Jr." <wrowe () rowe-clan ! net>
Date:       2011-03-21 14:49:48

After a 10 day consensus on dev@, I've cleaned up all that I could find
on the website w.r.t. 1.3 references, including build directions etc.

I did not try to take apart the docs section for 1.3, and am hopeful
that there might be a volunteer on the docs team to do this?  It might
be worthwhile to prepare for the 2.3 -> 2.4/2.5 fork at the same time,
since it looks like that will arrive in less than 2 mos.