List:       apache-docs
Subject:    Re: Typo in /caching.html
From:       noodl <noodlet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-14 8:23:41

On 6/11/06, Colm MacCarthaigh <colm@stdlib.net> wrote:
> auth was left out deliberately, since mod_cache doesn't affect it :)
Thanks for the clarification. As I understand it now, mod_cache will
cache and bypass access control (ip/host restrictions) as there are no
headers involved in such. Authentication is not bypassed because
mod_cache knows not to cache content with an Authorisation header. I'm
a little confused about how authorisation is bypassed (isn't this the
same issue as access control?).

To surmise, the phrase should be "Authorisation and Access Control", correct?

noodl