List:       apache-docs
Subject:    Re: PATCH: Language changes & fixes
From:       Colm MacCarthaigh <colm () stdlib ! net>
Date:       2005-09-06 21:47:01

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 03:20:54PM +0100, Noirin Plunkett wrote:
> sslfaq.patch -> FAQ entry on self-signing
> sslindex.patch & sslintro.patch -> patches for mod_ssl docs

Thanks! I've read and commited the sslintro changes. The FAQ change is
dependent on the other patch which being discussed, so I've left that
alone for now.

Just one nit, in some places you had tab characters, however the
httpd-docs project uses spaces (usually in groups of 4) instead of tabs
for indentation.