List:       apache-bugdb
Subject:    Re: build/7868: custom config.layout may get apachectl incorrect
From:       wrowe () apache ! org
Date:       2001-08-30 18:55:46

Synopsis: custom config.layout may get apachectl incorrect

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 30 11:55:46 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Much work has gone into the build system since .16, so while
I cannot validate it at the moment, I'm quite certain the
problem you had is gone.  Please try the next alpha release
as it is announced, and reply if we need to reopen this report.

Thanks for participating in Apache 2.0 beta development!