List:       apache-bugdb
Subject:    Re: mod_autoindex/6190 Autoindex fails to include HEADER and README
From:       Michael Boer <boerm () u ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2000-08-30 16:30:03

The following reply was made to PR mod_autoindex/6190; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Boer <boerm@u.washington.edu>
To: "Paul A. Scott" <pscott@the-frontier.org>
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
 files
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:21:09 -0700

 Paul,

 Thanks for taking in interest in this frustrating problem!

 Yes, our Apache is "patched."  We have included PHP/4.0.1pl2 and
 AuthMySQL/2.20 in Apache/1.3.12.

 Would gladly conduct experiments if I had any idea what to try.

 [X] Michael Boer