List:       apache-bugdb
Subject:    general/5064: Problems with ExecCGI
From:       Jan Marek <jmarek () pf ! jcu ! cz>
Date:       1999-09-24 9:12:21

>Number:         5064
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Problems with ExecCGI
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
My configuration:

# default is ExecCGI off
<Directory ~>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
</Directory>

# for me is ExecCGI on
# I tested set directory name to full directory, but still not operate...
<Directory ~jmarek>
   AllowOverride Options AuthConfig Limit
   Options ExecCGI Indexes Includes
</Directory>
http://www.pf.jcu.cz/~jmarek/ , then click to start cgi script
>Fix:
I tested previous version apache-1.3.6 with the same error. I tried debug
code for parsing configuration: it was look OK. But if I tried debug code for
testing access, I got wrong permission for executing CGI. I mean, that error
is in this code?