List:       apache-bugdb
Subject:    mod_proxy/4166: Streaming audio throug proxy module
From:       Jonas "Björklund" <jb () ipro ! se>
Date:       1999-03-30 13:48:57

>Number:         4166
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Streaming audio throug proxy module
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have problem with my clients if they listen to cnn news. And then they quit.
The proxy still wants to proxy the cnn audio. It never quit the connection.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just go to www.cnn.com and listen to news over audio.
And then quit the client and then check if the proxy server drops the connection
to the audio server.
>Fix:
No