List:       apache-bugdb
Subject:    Re: mod_autoindex/3603: FancyIndexing does not show different icon
From:       Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar () Golux ! Com>
Date:       1998-12-30 16:50:00

The following reply was made to PR mod_autoindex/3603; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com>
To: Apache bug database <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_autoindex/3603: FancyIndexing does not show different icon
	 for Parent directories
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 11:49:23 -0500

 Hmmm.  I have been able to reproduce this with
 the Win32 1.3.3 kit.  My Unix testing was with
 the latest code stream, so perhaps something
 was fixed in this area since 1.3.3 was released.
 I'll check.  Thanks for the additional info!