List:       apache-bugdb
Subject:    www.BlackInterlude.com
From:       Webmaster <webmaster2 () blackinterlude ! com>
Date:       2001-11-30 3:51:40

WWW.BLACKINTERLUDE.COM

Dear friend,

I would like to take this opportunity to formally introduce you to our new web site, \
www.Blackinterlude.com.  Our web site is geared toward the entertainment community.  \
Here is the lowdown on a few of the things that we have to offer:

Music
&#61623; Featuring today’s stars in the world of Hip Hop/R&B, as well as the latest \
in unsigned talent.

Modeling & Fashion
&#61623; Offers the latest trends as well as excellent vehicles to obtain the \
recognition that one aspires.

News & Culture
&#61623; Updated regularly to give you the 411 on important topics for our online \
community.

Artists Networking Zone (2002 launch)
&#61623; Artists and/or organizations will be able to post their personal info to \
facilitate open communications and develop essential working relationships with \
others in this zone.

Events
&#61623; Register with us in our events section and you will receive updates on the \
hottest events around town.

And More
&#61623; Personals, horoscope, poetry, in memory of, small business advertising, DJ \
services and on and on....
We urge you to come visit our site and become a part of the www.Blackinterlude.com \
on-line community!