List:       antlr-interest
Subject:    [antlr-interest] Debugger
From:       <rkevinburton () charter ! net>
Date:       2008-07-28 22:36:36

I downloaded the JDK and now I am able to specify a javac path for ANTLRWorks. But, when I do (specify the debugger path) this I get a dialog error box that is bigger than my screen. I am not able to even see an OK button let alone click on it. And until I close this dialog box I have no access to ANTLRWorks. So essentially specifying the debugger locks up the ANTLRWorks tool.

Kevin