List:       antlr-dev
Subject:    Re: [antlr-dev] [antlr-interest] ANTLR v3.3 released!
From:       "Johannes Luber" <JALuber () gmx ! de>
Date:       2010-12-01 10:35:03

> Will be ANTLR 3.3 Runtime for C# ??
>
> thanks

Regarding the CSharp2 target: I have updated it for ANTLR 3.3, but there is some bug \
(or more) which prevents that the actual execution of grammars works, unlike the \
CSharp3 target (if you can switch to .NET 3.5, I'd do it). Still working on hunting \
it down. Hopefully I manage this before the next minor release. Furthermore, I did \
remove support for CSharp already. If you have to use .NET 1.1, you are out of luck.

The reason for the current state is that I couldn't do much development the last \
months because my computers disagreed somehow with the provided build scripts. In the \
time left, I couldn't do the complete testing of the CSharp2 target, which uncovered \
some difference between CSharp2 and CSharp3. As most of the code is taken from \
CSharp3 (to increase API and runtime behavior compliance) there can't be that much \
left, where problems lurk. Nonetheless it will take time to look through this.

Johannes