List:       antlr-dev
Subject:    [antlr-dev] release 3.1.2 branch cut... waiting final changes
From:       Terence Parr <parrt () cs ! usfca ! edu>
Date:       2009-02-21 18:56:58

Hi,

Johannes has a template issue and I have an analysis bug to address.
other than that, I believe I have a green light from everyone. I will
push 3.1.2 as soon as I finish the bug and Johannes has finished. He
is asleep right now no doubt, but we will communicate when Europe
wakes up.

I'm going to ask Jim to use maven to push the release; If it happens
tomorrow after he has gone skiing, I will push the old-fashioned way
and then maven can wait until he comes back.

Ter