List:       antlr-dev
Subject:    Re: [antlr-dev] antlr3-task in depot, updated
From:       Terence Parr <parrt () cs ! usfca ! edu>
Date:       2008-04-02 16:54:38

Howdy.  Oh, we should also make it BSD license...

Now that have it in the depot, should we call it an official antlr
"project"?  If so, we'll need the whole contributor's license
agreement from anybody wanting to change/add to it.  You are the main
contrib to this version, so I guess we need your official okidoki on
making it an antlr project.  If so, are you willing to sign the
draconian contrib license to get write access?

http://www.antlr.org/doc/ANTLR-contributor-agreement.pdf

Thanks!
Ter