List:       antlr-dev
Subject:    [antlr-dev] checked in a first version of the Ruby template
From:       parrt () cs ! usfca ! edu (Terence Parr)
Date:       2005-12-12 9:51:45

On Dec 12, 2005, at 12:35 AM, Martin Traverso wrote:

> Hey Ter,
>
> I just checked in an intial version of the Ruby template. I need to
> add RubyTarget.java, too, but I don't have write access to the
> codegen directory. What's the best way of getting it to you? Should
> I send it to you via the feedback form?
>
> Also, there's a runtime library that's needed for generated
> parsers, as well as a Ruby-flavored test suite (based on a subset
> of yours). We should find a place in the depot for them, too.

Hi.  I added permissions:

         write user martin * //depot/code/antlr/main/lib/Ruby/...
         write user martin * //depot/code/antlr/main/src/org/antlr/
codegen/RubyTarget.java

we've been sticking runtime support in lib/language/...

You are in control of what that looks like underneath and what build
tool you use etc...  Whatever is in there will be packaged up for
releases.  I'd like to do a release this week...

Ter