List:       ant-user
Subject:    Copy task with files defined in an environment variable
From:       Bernhard Lenz <BLenz () bermark ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 19:32:29

I do have an environment variable set that contains 1 or more file names
separated by semicolon e.g.
SET XML_JAR=.\libs\xml\jaxp.jar;.\libs\xml\parser.jar
or
SET XML_JAR=.\libs\xerces.jar

This variable is used in the classpath when compiling the code.
In the end I would like to copy the files defined in the environment
variable XML_JAR to a directory called .\deploy. However the copy task
doesn't accept a file list separated by semicolon.

Does anybody have any idea on how to achieve this?

Thanks for your help.
Bernie