List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: XSLT processor & <param> tags
From:       "Tim Meals" <tmeals () intraware ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 17:25:55

Stephane --

Sadly, the single quotes are required, otherwise Xalan will receive the user
name rather than a String representing the user name.  A quick test throws
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessExceptions complaining about extra illegal
tokens with the value passed in.

I did have a chance to diff the 1.3 code line with one of the 1.4 nightly builds
and found a protected method that looks like it's setting the params for the
XSLT processor.  I'll look into applying the 1.4 XSLTProcessor class to the 1.3
code and see what happens.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Meals
Web Applications Developer

mailto:tmeals@intraware.com
direct:   925-253-6515
fax:      925-253-4599               http://www.intraware.com
operator: 925-253-4500        Intraware ... Control Your Technology

["tmeals.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]