List:       ant-user
Subject:    RE: Setting a W2K environment variable from build.xml
From:       "Prabhakar Chaganti" <prabhakar () chaganti ! net>
Date:       2001-07-31 14:38:07

I needed to do this because, after setting this variable,  I exec a
batch file that does some things based on the value of this variable.
However, if the set does not persist beyond the exec task with the
cmd.exe, this approach will not work. I will probably port the batch
file over to ant and incorporate it into a target in the build.xml instead
!!

thanks for your prompt replies, guys !!!!

prabhakar