List:       ant-user
Subject:    RE: [junit] What is the property for the project name?
From:       ROBERT.WORTH () chase ! com
Date:       2001-07-31 9:23:26

Thanks Robert,  many apologies for the miss-posting. Slip of the mouse on
the reply button!!  :-0

Rob

Robert Watkins <robert.watkins@qsipayments.com> on 30/07/2001 23:11:24

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   "'junit@yahoogroups.com'" <junit@yahoogroups.com>,
      "'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:   Robert Worth/CHASE@CHASE

Robert Worth wrote:
> How do I do this?  What should I put instead of
> ${project.name} ?  Sorry if
> this is in the docs, I have scoured them but can't find the
> answer. (I know
> that if you put ${basedir} it give what you want.
>
> <project name="myproject" default="echoprojectname" basedir="." >
>      <target name="echoprojectname" >
>           <echo message="${project.name}"
>      </target>
> </project>

JUnit one.

And if you read the documentation (the "Using Ant" page, in the
"Properties"
section), you will see that the property you are after is ant.project.name

Robert.

--
     "Duct tape is like the Force: it has a light side, a dark side,
                   and it holds the universe together"