List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: style path / classpath problems
From:       Eric Richardson <eric () milagrosoft ! com>
Date:       2001-07-30 20:58:38

Hi Stefan,

Thank you very much. I thought perhaps I was missing something. I tried
the in out options with <style> but still had problems with the path for
the xsl file. I'll wait until the next release before switching as I
have it working fine with <java> and I'm translating one file at a time
so the options of <style> don't help much for this project.

Thanks again,
Eric