List:       ant-user
Subject:    Specifying environment variable for swing client
From:       Vinay Solanke <vinsol () vsnl ! com>
Date:       2000-06-11 18:31:01

Hi  All,

Recently I have come across this wonderful utility called ant which I am
using for deployment of EJB's on orion app. serv.
I was able to deploy the CMP bean using  ant (as directed in CMP primer)
but was unable to specify the environment name as follows,
<ejb-ref>
  <ejb-ref-name>ejb/arapentity</ejb-ref-name>
  <ejb-ref-type>Entity</ejb-ref-type>
  <home>com.hoc.ejems.accounting.arap.entity.ArapEJBHome</home>
  <remote>com.hoc.ejems.accounting.arap.entity.ArapEJBRemote</remote>
 </ejb-ref>
which would be  part of "application-client.xml ".

As a result of this I my swing client does not locate the entity bean.
Currently I  am using 2 xml files
1. ejb-jar.xml
2. application.xml

So my query is where to specify the environment varable like
"ejb/arapentity " which is required while getting initial context so
that swing client can communicate with CMP.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Vin Sol