List:       ant-user
Subject:    newbie problem
From:       "Thoger Sondergaard" <thso () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-07-31 20:37:41

Hey!

Have a problem with the sample Hello World app. on linux redhat 6.2
When I run the build file everything gets in the right place under tomcat
3.1 and the jsp file works ok, but the servlet never gets compiled and moved
to the WEB-INF/classes folder. Could someone give me a hint for what I’m
doing wrong.
I use the IBM 1.3 JDK.

I have a similar problem under win2k where I have a webapp with several
servlets and JavaBeans. Some of them gets compiled and placed in the right
place. Any suggestions on what I’m doing wrong?

Thoger