List:       ant-user
Subject:    AW: How to delete all files in a dirset
From:       "Al Le" <Al.Le () gmx ! de>
Date:       2016-10-20 15:07:34

Hua, Jan, thank you for the great example!

My requirement is not quite "delete recursively all directories which contain a \
marker file". But very similar.

It is: Delete recursively all directories which only contain files with some name \
patterns but no other files. If there are other files in the dir, it should not be \
deleted.

I managed to create a dirset of such dirs using a scriptselector. And was wondering \
how to delete them. 'apply' might be a bit platform dependent, but it's simple and \
does the job.

Thank you again for taking time!

AL