List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: How to call Ant scripts from Maven scripts the right way?
From:       supareno <reno.rkcrew () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-07-31 19:11:27

it is the right way :-)
> How can I start Ant scripts from withing Maven scripts?
>
> I tried
>         <ant antfile="builder/clean.xml" target="all" />
>
> But it had problems with the relative path names and properties then.

for the properties, if you have some properties to define from maven to
ant, you can use this example:
<tasks>
     <property name="var1" value="${project.version}" />
     <property name="var2" value="${project.artifactId}" />
     <ant antfile="build.xml">
         <target name="all" />
     </ant>
</tasks>

for the path name, it depends of your build file.
you can try by putting the build.xml file at the same level as the
pom.xml file..
> Anyone knows the foolproof way to call Ant scripts from Maven?

hope this help