List:       ant-user
Subject:    A problem about one target which need execute more than once
From:       <popedgezhou () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 3:46:25

Hi, All:
   I met a problem in Build file, i want to execute a target twice, but if failed.
   The log showed it just only executed the target once. And the second times, Ant \
skipped the target which had been executed.  Is there anybody met this problem \
before?  Could u give me some solutions? Or Should I only copy the target and paste \
it, then give it a new target name?   Thank u very much!

Edgezhou From HangZhou, China