List:       ant-user
Subject:    AW: Memory and Ant
From:       Knuplesch,_Jürgen <Juergen.Knuplesch () icongmbh ! de>
Date:       2007-10-24 9:49:01

Exactly!

Thanks for the help.

It worked good for my Ant-Builds I start via a Batchfile.

But in Eclipse I had to adjust a run configuration and set the VM-Memory higher, \
because I did not find any Eclipse property to do that, which would be a better way. \
But it works!

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121