List:       ant-user
Subject:    RE: Changes in ant-contrib1.0b3 ?!
From:       "David Corley \(AT/LMI\)" <david.corley () ericsson ! com>
Date:       2006-11-20 14:49:21

Forgot to say that as part of the new importURL task, the Ivy Dependency
Manager .jar is now included in ant-contrib

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.