List:       ant-user
Subject:    Error executing RSH from ANT script
From:       Michael.Giroux () Bull ! com
Date:       2005-08-30 14:46:38

I'm getting the following error message on the console view when I execute
rsh in an ANT script.

[exec] Terminal readThe handle is invalid.
[exec] /home/jerome

The execute task is:    <exec executable="rsh.exe" >      <arg
value='coke'/>      <arg value='-l'/>      <arg value='${coke.user}'/>
<arg value='sh make.sh'/>    </exec>

The shell script contains a single pwd command.

When executed directly from a DOS command prompt, the RSH command displays
the working directory sans error message.

Any suggestions for how to eliminate the "terminal read ..." error message?

Michael Giroux