List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: AW: Trouble deleting hidden files using ftp task
From:       Jonas Kongslund <jonas () kongslund ! dk>
Date:       2004-11-24 22:10:16

It turns out that the problem was not due to the ftp task but due to the ftp
server that I use. In its default configuration hidden files are not returned
when one issues a LIST or a NLST command to the ftp server. After changing
this default behavior the problem was solved.

In case anyone is interested, the ftp server that I use is ProFTPD. In order
to show hidden files the following must be added to /etc/proftpd.conf

<Global>
ListOptions "-a"
</Global>

Best regards