List:       ant-user
Subject:    Private Workspace Problem
From:       NTL Project <ntl_ant () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-31 19:35:08

 have the following ANT (version 1.5.4) target:
 <target name="exportpvcs">
  <pvcs repository="G:/PVCS/ABC"
            pvcsproject="/"
            workspace="test"
            updateonly="false"
            force="yes">
         </pvcs>
 </target>

The result of which is "The workspace could not be loaded:test".

Test is a private workspace that I have created within my PVCS (version 6.8). If I \
use any public workspace in the above target, then it works fine. If I change the \
"test" workspace to my default workspace and run the target, it works fine, as shown \
below (notice the workspace attribute is now gone, hence utilizing the default \
workspace):
 <target name="exportpvcs">
  <pvcs repository="G:/PVCS/ABC"
            pvcsproject="/"
            updateonly="false"
            force="yes">
         </pvcs>
 </target>
This only fails when I attempt to use a private workspace that is not the default \
workspace. Has anyone seen this before? Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.