List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: [BULK] - finding the absolute path of each file in a fileset
From:       "Shakun Mahajan" <shakun () customercaresolutions ! com>
Date:       2004-03-30 0:31:55

Hi Rich,

Sorry could not understand you.
my regex is like this :-
  <replaceregexp byline="true" flags="gi">
    <regexp pattern="pattern1"/>
    <substitution expression="pattern2"/>
   <fileset dir="${deploy.dir}/components">
     <include name="**/*.xsl"/>
    </fileset>
  </replaceregexp>

I need to figure out the path of each .xsl file and do an appropriate
substitution. How can I utilize your suggestion here?

Regards,

Shakun