List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: delete class when source missing
From:       Karsten Wutzke <kwutzke () starconcept ! de>
Date:       2003-04-29 18:52:52

Hello!

You can use the "Javamake" Ant adapter task to do that. Don't know about
other solutions, but that does it.

Goto:
http://www.experimentalstuff.com/Technologies/JavaMake/

See changes since 1.3 release!

I'm using that program, too. It is said to do *much* better dependency
checking than Ant. Oooops.... ;-)

Karsten