List:       ant-user
Subject:    Re: Determining if a build failed or not...
From:       "Martin" <mgainty () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-30 1:26:49

Ed-
Could you use the same property setting facility for your Junit tests..
At beginning of target which executes the Junit tests
set Globalproperty to false..
Junit has failonerror="trué'' bounces out with GlobalProperty set at default
of false
at end of target Globalproperty set to "true"

later mail target will have something like this:
<target name="mailTarget" if="Globalproperty">

Makes sense?
-Martin