List:       ant-user
Subject:    SV: ANT on CD
From:       "Christian Holmqvist, IT, Posten" <christian.holmqvist () posten ! se>
Date:       2002-08-30 7:42:39

> > It is called JBuilder 6.
>
> or IntelliJ IDEA, which is a better value distro, IMO.

Intellij IDEA can not be bought on CD, it is only delivered over the net.

The only thing I can think is that ANT might be boundled with one of the
Linux installations, then either a developers edition or a web/app server
edition (with JBoss included since I think Ant is boundled with JBoss)...

I have had the same problem but managed to convince my customer to make a
exception....

/Christian