List:       ant-user
Subject:    Delete includeEmptyDirs
From:       lxjfswxuyw001 () sneakemail ! com
Date:       2002-06-30 16:42:14

Hi all,

Thanks for your answer to my previous question, Diane.

I have another one concerning the includeEmptyDirs attribute in the Delete task.

Dixit the manual, "To remove empty directories, use the includeEmptyDirs attribute."

Below is a task I'm running that I thought would remove the empty directories, as \
there are only classes in these build directories

  <!-- Clean up class files  -->
  <target name="clean.classes" >
      <delete includeEmptyDirs="true" failonerror="false" >
          <fileset dir="${build}">
                <include name="**/*.class"/>
          </fileset>
      </delete>
  </target>

but I still end up with only empty directories.

Is there something I'm forgetting here?

Thanks in advance.

Thanh Long